I thought about sharing some New Year’s plans with you as January is almost over and we all know that time is flying it seemed a good idea to me to create a list of things about what I would love to do this year – and the cool thing is that I can check it before new year’s eve and see what actually happened and how many unexpected things came up. It wouldn’t surprise me if there were a lot of them to be honest, because I didn’t expect even half of the things that happened in 2016 which I have to say was a great year for me!
So here’s my list (there’s no ranking) :
- Disneyland – I’ve never been there and really need to meet Winnie Puh this year ?
- Milano – it’s so close to Vienna, but I still couldn’t make it yet
- New York!
- Workout at least 3 times a week
- Learn some coding @Lemmings
- Go Diving
- Work a few months abroad – maybe L.A. again
- Fashion week – Vienna for sure, maybe also a show in another city!
- Start sewing again – this is really something that i missed so much the last years!
- Improve my surfing skills – maybe Bali again ❤️
- Write more – blog posts and privately
- Be more confident!
- Coachella Festival ?
- Organize a big Birthday Party ’cause I’m turning 25 ?
- Eat healthy
- And the most important thing: Be happy!
What are your plans for 2017, I’d be super excited to hear about them? ?
This picture was a good snapshot from my sister ? I really had to have this sweater ❤️ – what do you think?
OUTFIT – DETAILS
Leggings : Zara
Boots : Baldinini
Bag : Vintage, bought in Munich